PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

I stopped at 0:46 to make this review because I just didn't have it in me to watch anymore of this drivel. There are a multitude of ideas you can pursue when animating something pokemon related however you and your colleagues decided to go with the most meta attempt possible with the use of; "funny" and over-exaggerated expressions/voices, using the wrong character art for GENVI, and the apparent idea that Game Freak is running out of ideas for new Pokemon. I did like the the contrast of the characters and the background however that's really it for compliements.

If you want to become a respected content creator by people who matter, than you have to push for new IPs and build a portfolio that reflects your creative juices. I know this flash was made for fun so I'm not rating it harshly, but this pokemon trope is getting tired like everything else mainstream. I mean you no ill will, just try harder.

Clean your lines too.

These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

Great satire, maybe we'll get more people to create more interesting flash.

Babies Babies

This is so rad

ZTV News Extra - PO Box ZTV News Extra - PO Box

Is anyone else getting a little sick of the running gag of zone and dave's relationship? Just seems forced.

Tara Cardio Workout Tara Cardio Workout

Extremely fluid animation, might want to try 3DS Max myself now.

regale regale

Pretty good animation, the size of her body on doggy seemed a little small though. I usually wouldn't comment on stuff like this, but it was Nico Robin. So I made an exception. :P

Yamimash Animated Yamimash Animated

Every LP ever, with the new trending animation style inspired by Spazkid and Egoraptor. Not bad, just coudl have been a little bit better.

Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

Really glad this generation's "console war" won't even start. Awesome little short, great upload.

ZenithQuinn responds:

thanks for watching

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

Sums up that scene pretty well.

god of metal & blood god of metal & blood

No...No...No... No goddamn music videos.