All 42 art Reviews

Just Roll With It Just Roll With It

Really good art, smooth lines and great balance of soft and hard shadows. I would love to scout you if had a few more like this.

StaticBlu responds:

Thanks. You can count on it!

The Prettiest Unicorn The Prettiest Unicorn

Just found this, little rough around the edges but it's definitely my kind of fucked up art.

Haku is love! Haku is love!

Liking the expression and tits.

Etna/Flonne Etna/Flonne

I love Disgaea, but Etna's chest is too big.

Untitled Untitled

I really like how you didn't resort to using black lines, it gives more of a painterly like feel to it.

Londones responds:

Thank you, yeah I worked kind of hard on it lol. The lineart had pretty thick lines so yeah, I somehow managed to "get rid" of them.

Why Do You Hate Me?! Why Do You Hate Me?!

You know I've seen so many of them. Anime Girls. But because of you I cannot see them. Perhaps I don't wanna see them, and maybe it better that way. The only see are giant waste of potential. A quickly painted eyeball, 4 yellow mustard splats, and red tentacles intersecting the center.

I don't care how you defend it because it's more of the same. You should just try to replicate what you see from your favorites on deviant art. Literally just copy WHAT YOU SEE UNTIL YOU CAN PREFORM VISUAL MITOSIS. YOU SEE AN PICTURE OF NARUTO? COPY UNTIL YOU CAN DRAW THAT NARUTO EXACTLY HOW IT LOOKS ON SCREEN. This will force you to draw with your forearm because your wrist will explode from the pressure of massive failure this picture brings.

The background is an afterthought, it doesn't tie anything together, it doesn't give the peace any sense of place other than a cheap back drop that I could of made in a fraction of a second.

What really disappoints me is that you have millions of different things you can try that don't include anime, and I know for a fact that you're not going to reply to this long review with any comment of actual validity.

KiwiSundae responds:

What is the biggest drawback of this picture? If it's the background, I can re-do it no problem.

Wildrose a.k.a Jenine Spencer Wildrose a.k.a Jenine Spencer

Alright I'm back, and allow to me to say that it's insulting both morally and professionally to inquire someone to go into more detail about something regardless of circumstance.

Her overall form looks really forced with her right breast defying gravity, her breasts are not soft or appealing with there usually anatomically incorrect fashion, and her torso seems like a template from your other drawings. I mean this drawing just seems kind of shitty because it has no purpose aside from having a derpy chick pose in the motherfucking wasteland.

I'm back home for spring break after taking 5 exams and a lab practical involving a fetal pig, this means I can actually sit down with you over skype and beat some anatomical sense into your thick skull.

You learn how to draw reality so you can dumb it down to a style you want. You can't run before you learn how to crawl.

KiwiSundae responds:

Thanks for your feedback, but I'm still making my web comic whether you like it or not.

Fennekin Fennekin

No this isn't even for furries this is just fucking stupid. There was no message, point, or direction other than to be a dick and make a realistic vagina on an innocent pokemon. Go back to what you do best, making steamy hot chicks getting fucked by elephant sized dicks.

Also lay off the loli, it's fucking annoying.

Kiruko-san 2 Kiruko-san 2

I just love her expression, don't understand why the ship in the back was sunk.

Absinthe! Absinthe!