PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

I stopped at 0:46 to make this review because I just didn't have it in me to watch anymore of this drivel. There are a multitude of ideas you can pursue when animating something pokemon related however you and your colleagues decided to go with the most meta attempt possible with the use of; "funny" and over-exaggerated expressions/voices, using the wrong character art for GENVI, and the apparent idea that Game Freak is running out of ideas for new Pokemon. I did like the the contrast of the characters and the background however that's really it for compliements.

If you want to become a respected content creator by people who matter, than you have to push for new IPs and build a portfolio that reflects your creative juices. I know this flash was made for fun so I'm not rating it harshly, but this pokemon trope is getting tired like everything else mainstream. I mean you no ill will, just try harder.

Clean your lines too.

These Video Game Jokes These Video Game Jokes

Great satire, maybe we'll get more people to create more interesting flash.

Babies Babies

This is so rad

Customer Service Customer Service

So the correct path to get a refund in major retail is begging? Great lesson in psychology Zapdramatic, I'm sure that will work in everyday life.

P.S.
if Retsupurae gets to see this, it's sarcasm. :)

Ugly Americans Ugly Americans

Love the series, love the game. Nuff said.

Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book

Yep. This was a thing. Doodle God, with tits/dicks.

Gamgnam Style Gamgnam Style

Dude stolen

-The wanderer- -The wanderer-

Not sure if I'm on the money but I got a pretty western film feel from this and I absolutely love it. You have a new fan :P

F-777 - "Life" F-777 - "Life"

Alright if I download this?

I just want to use a partial part of this song for the end of my videos

Just Roll With It Just Roll With It

Really good art, smooth lines and great balance of soft and hard shadows. I would love to scout you if had a few more like this.

StaticBlu responds:

Thanks. You can count on it!

The Prettiest Unicorn The Prettiest Unicorn

Just found this, little rough around the edges but it's definitely my kind of fucked up art.

Haku is love! Haku is love!

Liking the expression and tits.